Новые сообщенияУчастникиПравила форумаПоиск
Будь с нами:
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Форум » Люди баскетбола » Бекки Хэммон » Бекки и мы » International Becky (Foreign Becky fans thread)
International Becky
Mike Сообщение # 41 | 15:35
Заслуженные
Очки: 104
MissPeach3, what do you think about games betwenn SASS and Mercury in the last play-off? For me it was world-class basketball, but unfortunately Becky's team lost the third game. I want Becky so much to win WNBA title! She has really deserved it! But Diana played great...

Becky - our magic seven

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 42 | 17:01
Друзья
Очки: 98
Любимые спортсмены:
Diana Taurasi & Becky Hammon
I do hope Becky to win a championship, this feeling was extremely strong when SASS won the first playoff match against Mercury at home. Frankly speaking, at that time, I even intended to support Becky's team to be in western conference finals. (Because Mercury has already won one championship in 2007, and they didn't play very well in the first playoff game. ) Finally Mercury won the championship, Diana won FMVP award, this result definately was uplifting for a long-time Merc fan.(Diana's play in championship series against Indiana is a litte disappointing.) Game 3 both teams played well, Becky had tried her best, what she did was beyond reproach.

But meanwhile I'm also a Hammonite, I sincerely hope my beautiful one to win a title. Since she joined SASS in 2007, her perfomances undoubtably proved she has the ability to achieve the goal. And, from the recent Becky interview in Riga, Latvia, I saw her determination. (I think it was the first time that Becky said about her dissatisfaction with SASS. This might be a great motivation to make the team play better next season.)

Dear sweet little baby Russian hammonite sisters and adorable brothers: vote Notre Belle for All-Star )))

Сообщение отредактировал MissPeach3 - Вторник, 08 Декабря 2009, 17:05

Mike Сообщение # 43 | 17:51
Заслуженные
Quote (MissPeach3)
But meanwhile I'm also a Hammonite, I sincerely hope my beautiful one to win a title

Yes, we also hope. Because luck is not a Becky's friend for a long time. She didn't win title in Liberty and also, for example, didn't get gold medals in Eurobasket. She was so close...
MissPeach3, and how many Becky's fans are in China, in your mind? Do you have any sites, devoted to her?

Becky - our magic seven

pka_liloo Сообщение # 44 | 18:51
Друзья
Очки: 284
Любимые спортсмены:
Lauren and Sue
Quote (MissPeach3)
I don't like Seattle Storm, because Mercury and Silver Stars lost more than they won at Key Arena.

actually, a bunch of teams have a bad winning percentage at Key Arena wink there's just something about that place, I guess.. crowd probably wink

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 45 | 17:40
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
Mike,
There are actually a lot of Beckyhammon fans, but nfortunately, we have not formed any sites like "beckyhammon.ru" or SSN yet. Some of Chinese Hammonites are trying to build one. happy

I've seen 2009 Latvia Eurobasket this summer, I felt a little suprised to see Leuchanka & Veremeenko could shot some pretty premiter shots, many of which are really long-range. This is different from WNBA, so far as I know, few post players can shot that long-range jumpers. Meanwhile I saw Leuchanka also a superb passer, the girl Veremeenko is a rebounding monster.

Dear sweet little baby Russian hammonite sisters and adorable brothers: vote Notre Belle for All-Star )))

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 46 | 17:55
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
Cute Bubba

Прикрепления: 8573467.gif (106.4 Kb) · 6867112.gif (90.5 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал MissPeach3 - Суббота, 12 Декабря 2009, 17:56

Mike Сообщение # 47 | 00:05
Заслуженные
MissPeach3, thank you for fotos. Are you watching "Caseres" games if their games are shown in Internet?

Becky - our magic seven

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 48 | 17:02
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
No, I was not.

Because of временной сдвиг (time lag), I've missed a number of Euro live webbroadcast matches, that really sucks. I watched the record video of this match.

Mike Сообщение # 49 | 01:52
Заслуженные
MissPeach3, you have no opportunity to watch games at night? You know, for us it's also hard to see Becky's games, when she is playing in USA. But we try, loosing some sleep hours

Becky - our magic seven

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 50 | 20:05
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
You can watch most of Euro basketball games, временной сдвиг among European countries are not so obvious. (the biggest may be from Spain to Ekaterinburg, central Russia.) You are lucky. happy (When Euro games begins it is alwasy mid-night в Китай.)

But WNBA is played in North American, both of us will have some trouble to watch: you usually fall asleep when время начала матча, for us it is early morning (we just get up at match time).

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 51 | 13:18
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
Mike, it seems that you & me are the only foreigners (non-Russians) in this forum.

Yupiter Сообщение # 52 | 13:41
Друзья
Очки: 16
Quote (MissPeach3)
Mike, it seems that you & me are the only foreigners (non-Russians) in this forum.

Остальные наверное стесняются писать, только читают.

pka_liloo Сообщение # 53 | 18:22
Друзья
Очки: 284
Любимые спортсмены:
Lauren and Sue
Quote (MissPeach3)

there's also whitepolarbear, but he doesn't post much.. besides Becky, he's also Sveta's fan just like you wink

SilIkOn Сообщение # 54 | 18:30
Модераторы
Очки: 530
Любимые спортсмены:
BECKY
Quote (MissPeach3)
But meanwhile I'm also a Hammonite, I sincerely hope my beautiful one to win a title. Since she joined SASS in 2007, her perfomances undoubtably proved she has the ability to achieve the goal. And, from the recent Becky interview in Riga, Latvia, I saw her determination. (I think it was the first time that Becky said about her dissatisfaction with SASS. This might be a great motivation to make the team play better next season.)

I hope on win in a next season!! Go SASS!! Let's go to dream
Quote (pka_liloo)
there's also whitepolarbear, but he doesn't post much.. besides Becky, he's also Sveta's fan just like you

good boy, not scared the Russian girls and came to us in SKYPE to talk

Сообщение отредактировал SilIkOn - Вторник, 22 Декабря 2009, 18:31

Форум » Люди баскетбола » Бекки Хэммон » Бекки и мы » International Becky (Foreign Becky fans thread)
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Поиск:
Новый ответ
Текст сообщения:
Опции сообщения:
Код безопасности:
Используются технологии uCoz