Новые сообщенияУчастникиПравила форумаПоиск
Будь с нами:
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Форум » Люди баскетбола » Бекки Хэммон » Бекки и мы » International Becky (Foreign Becky fans thread)
International Becky
Haley Сообщение # 21 | 14:59
Друзья
Очки: 559
Любимые спортсмены:
KT,Becky,LJ,Мантаньяна,Мальтси
Quote (Batmen)
Люди, пишите по-русски. Или по-английски, а потом по-русски. А то непонятно

и еще по-китайски... для MissPeach3.. для верности.. biggrin

дурь моя - это благородное заболевание, а тараканы в моей башке воистину бесценны.. ))))))
самый разумный псих... © XD

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 22 | 15:24
Друзья
Очки: 98
Любимые спортсмены:
Diana Taurasi & Becky Hammon
а мне кажется Russian is rather difficult to learn.

Chinese might be a complete unknown language for Russians, so we have no choice, only English can be used as a communicative tool...

Прикрепления: 5511375.jpg (20.3 Kb)

Dear sweet little baby Russian hammonite sisters and adorable brothers: vote Notre Belle for All-Star )))

Сообщение отредактировал MissPeach3 - Вторник, 08 Декабря 2009, 09:59

SilIkOn Сообщение # 23 | 15:27
Модераторы
Очки: 530
Любимые спортсмены:
BECKY
Quote (MissPeach3)
Russian is rather difficult to learn.

biggrin I think Chinese more difficult? Don't you think so ?

Сообщение отредактировал SilIkOn - Воскресенье, 06 Декабря 2009, 15:41

SilIkOn Сообщение # 24 | 15:39
Модераторы
Любимые спортсмены:
BECKY
Quote (MissPeach3)
I want to say that Becky Hammon, Ilona Korstin, Sveta are the top-three popular Russian players in Wukesong Stadium (where Beijing Olympic women basketball games are played)

surprised It's great!! Becky is amazing player and Sveta too))) but Ilona maybe popular, but exactly not the best <_<

Сообщение отредактировал SilIkOn - Воскресенье, 06 Декабря 2009, 15:40

Haley Сообщение # 25 | 15:40
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
Quote (SilIkOn)
biggrin think Chinese more difficult? Don't you think so ?

biggrin biggrin biggrin i think she don't..... better ask alone 'bout it... biggrin biggrin

дурь моя - это благородное заболевание, а тараканы в моей башке воистину бесценны.. ))))))

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 26 | 16:44
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
As to European female basketball players, we are relatively more familiar with Russian players (many of RU players' names are highly appreciated), other Euro girl, I think the following names are regularly mentioned by Chinese sports media:

Evina Maltsi (Greece)
Yelena Leuchanka, Anatasiya Veremeenko (Belarus)
AJZ (Lativia)
Celine Dumerc, Cathy Melain, Sandrine Gruda (France)
Biba (Poland)
Alba Torrens, Amaya Valdemoro, Elisa Aquilar, Anna Montanana (Spain)
Ticha Penechairo (Portugal)
Laura Macchi (Italy)
Zuzana Zirkova (Slovakia)

Personally, I love Becky Hammon, Sveta, Tatiana (Татьяна Щеголева, this girl is great!), Ilona, Maria (Stepanova, for long time, I don't know why she is called the nickname "Barbie Espionage", Или я не прав?). For elder fans, they believe Elena Baranova is the best. (I saw few Nova's games, only her last days with the team UMMC Ekaterinburg)

I've some impression of Marina Kuzina & Marina Karpunina, because both these two Marinas playing in relatively more popular teams.

Dear sweet little baby Russian hammonite sisters and adorable brothers: vote Notre Belle for All-Star )))

SilIkOn Сообщение # 27 | 16:52
Модераторы
Любимые спортсмены:
BECKY
Quote (MissPeach3)
"Barbie Espionage"

Mike Сообщение # 28 | 21:41
Заслуженные
Очки: 104
MissPeach3, whom you support in the game between Russia and China? And did you know Becky before Olympics?

Quote (MissPeach3)
Yelena Leuchanka, Anatasiya Veremeenko (Belarus)

Yes, probably, they are the most popular our girls

Becky - our magic seven

pka_liloo Сообщение # 29 | 23:02
Друзья
Очки: 284
Любимые спортсмены:
Lauren and Sue
Quote (MissPeach3)
"Barbie Espionage"

biggrin cool nickname
Quote (MissPeach3)
For elder fans, they believe Elena Baranova is the best.

well, that's predictable wink

Quote (Haley)
и еще по-китайски... для MissPeach3.. для верности..

да, и языком жестов еще... а то мало ли.. biggrin

Haley Сообщение # 30 | 23:45
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
Quote (pka_liloo)
да, и языком жестов еще... а то мало ли.. biggrin

[move]бегущей строкой.... biggrin [/move]

Зритель Сообщение # 31 | 14:37
Гости

Mike,
Of course I will support Chinese national team. happy

The first time I heard about the name Becky Hammon was in 2008 NBA All-Star Game, Shooting Star. (Becky Hammon, Tim Duncan, David Robinson for San Antonio) I think most Chinese fans know her from that event, and Beijing Olympic Games deepened our impression of Becky further. So WNBA (SASS) then got lots of Asian fans, and so did European games, CSKA, 2009 Eurobasket, Euroleague, ect.

As you know I'm a huge Diana Taurasi fan, just from her UConn (University of Connecticut) days. So, Sveta is the 1st Russian basketball player that I've known. (in the year 2000, Sveta & her UConn teammates won NCAA championship)

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 32 | 14:39
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
Oh I'm sorry.... I just forgot to sign up first...

Mike Сообщение # 33 | 01:32
Заслуженные
Quote (Зритель)
Of course I will support Chinese national team

So you were feeling sad after that game? Or you were not so disappointed because Becky had a great game?
Frankly speaking for me, it would be a hard situation if Belarus will play against Russia with Becky. I'm from Belarus, but you know... I don't want Becky to be sad, she is really great player and great person!
Ha, you of course know, that Belarus will play against China in the next World Championship. Probably, it would be a cool game. We see... And of course we all believe, that Becky will come to Chechs...

Becky - our magic seven

Сообщение отредактировал Mike - Вторник, 08 Декабря 2009, 01:33

Mike Сообщение # 34 | 01:37
Заслуженные
MissPeach3, and if its no secret, did you have an opportunity to talk to Becky? May be you made some fotos...

Becky - our magic seven

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 35 | 09:57
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
Quote (Mike)
So you were feeling sad after that game? Or you were not so disappointed because Becky had a great game?
Frankly speaking for me, it would be a hard situation if Belarus will play against Russia with Becky. I'm from Belarus, but you know... I don't want Becky to be sad, she is really great player and great person!
Ha, you of course know, that Belarus will play against China in the next World Championship. Probably, it would be a cool game. We see... And of course we all believe, that Becky will come to Chechs...

Yeah, I was in a sad mood, you know, this was the 1st time that our team played Olympic Games right in front of hometown fans. But the result was within previous expection, after all Chinese team was not strong enough to compete with Russian national team. The bright side was that Becky really had a great game. (In my opinion Becky in the red RU national team uniforum looks Gorgeous! better than SASS, CSKA, Colorado uniforms.) I hate Australian team, although I have to admit the fact they are a strong team. (I admire Penny Taylor, simply because she is playing for Mercury.)

2010 we will meet in Czech World Champion, I hope both teams will have nice performance. If Becky will attend this event, it would be great!

Unfortunatly, everytime a game ended, our Olympic security guards would hold fans quite a distance away from players, but finally I got a signature by Becky right in my favorate T-shirt.

BTW, I have a question: If one speaks Belarussina (the language of Беларусь), could he/she read most of Русский ?

Сообщение отредактировал MissPeach3 - Вторник, 08 Декабря 2009, 10:03

Sleva Сообщение # 36 | 10:58
Администраторы
Очки: 851
Любимые спортсмены:
Елена Харченко
Quote (MissPeach3)
BTW, I have a question: If one speaks Belarussina (the language of Беларусь), could he/she read most of Русский ?

All people in Belarus know Russian. Belarus and Russian are state languages of Belarus. The majority of Byelorussians talks and writes in Russian.

Mike Сообщение # 37 | 12:37
Заслуженные
Quote (Sleva)
The majority of Byelorussians talks and writes in Russian.

Yes, the biggest part of us talks in Russian every time. There are a lot of reasons, but Belarussian language is not enough popular in our country now. But in school we usually study two languagies becides English.
Quote (MissPeach3)
In my opinion Becky in the red RU national team uniforum looks Gorgeous! better than SASS, CSKA, Colorado uniforms.

It's true smile
Quote (MissPeach3)
2010 we will meet in Czech World Champion

You are going to the World Championship?

Becky - our magic seven

Сообщение отредактировал Mike - Вторник, 08 Декабря 2009, 12:38

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 38 | 12:49
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:

You are going to the World Championship?

Sorry, I didn't say it clearly, my fault .... I mean both our natioanl teams, i.e. China & Belarus will compete with each other in 2010 Czech World Championship.

Thank both of you for answering, I konw it now. happy

Сообщение отредактировал MissPeach3 - Вторник, 08 Декабря 2009, 12:53

pka_liloo Сообщение # 39 | 12:54
Друзья
Очки: 284
Любимые спортсмены:
Lauren and Sue
Quote (MissPeach3)
I hate Australian team, although I have to admit the fact they are a strong team.

any reason why do you hate them??
I bet it's their uniform biggrin

MissPeach3 Сообщение # 40 | 13:22
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
any reason why do you hate them??
I bet it's their uniform

Uniform pattern, partially; I really don't like their playing style, it's difficult to describe the exact reason. Compared to Eurobaket or World Championship, I watch more WNBA games, I don't like Seattle Storm, because Mercury and Silver Stars lost more than they won at Key Arena. (esp. Mercury, most of their victories against Storm were tough wins.)

I like Sue Birdy though, because she was once a (UConn) Husky. happy

Сообщение отредактировал MissPeach3 - Вторник, 08 Декабря 2009, 13:25

Форум » Люди баскетбола » Бекки Хэммон » Бекки и мы » International Becky (Foreign Becky fans thread)
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск:
Новый ответ
Текст сообщения:
Опции сообщения:
Код безопасности:
Используются технологии uCoz