Новые сообщенияУчастникиПравила форумаПоиск
Будь с нами:
  • Страница 3 из 4
  • «
  • »
Форум » Люди баскетбола » Бекки Хэммон » Бекки и мы » Мое открытие Америки (Вот я и познакомился с Бекки)
Мое открытие Америки
SilIkOn Сообщение # 41 | 17:26
Модераторы
Очки: 530
Любимые спортсмены:
BECKY
большой_джордж, расскажи все мне так интересно!!!!!!!!!!высоко сидел,как видно поле!! да и вообще всё!!!!!!!!!

большой_джордж Сообщение # 42 | 17:34
Друзья
Очки: 28
:))))))

Да там зальчик-то маленький. Сидел на первом ряду. Раз чуть мячом по репе не получил. Баскет - это не футбол, тут поле с любой точки хорошо просматривается. В отличие от скамейки запасных. Мне как раз она и была нужна.

большой_джордж Сообщение # 43 | 18:47
Друзья
ща фотки скину с игры
Прикрепления: 2128812.jpg (177.4 Kb) · 2461963.jpg (212.0 Kb)

большой_джордж Сообщение # 44 | 18:49
Друзья
Что случилось? ЦЕлый час не мог зайти на сайт.

Sleva Сообщение # 45 | 19:04
Администраторы
Очки: 851
Любимые спортсмены:
Елена Харченко
Quote (большой_джордж)
Что случилось? ЦЕлый час не мог зайти на сайт.

Такое на ucozе иногда случается, надеюсь, что повторяться будет как можно реже. Видимо на сервере работы ведутся.

Фотки смотрю, какая Бекки все таки кроха по сравнению с остальными... Спасибо джордж. Ты бы их в фотоальбом поместил... smile

большой_джордж Сообщение # 46 | 19:06
Друзья
Ды как? я не умею.

Кто там начал про нашу галю тему поднимать? Что тогда туда фотки не качаете свои? А то в Москеве и не узнаете друг друга

alone Сообщение # 47 | 19:58
Друзья
Очки: 255
Любимые спортсмены:
Сью,LJ, Бекки, KT, Ди, Сафина.
Та-дам!!!
принимайте работу smile большой джордж - оцени - все ок?

The English lesson.

As I could not have a talk with Becky Hammon.

All the week long till October, 18th I was as on coals.

No wonder - this day to Kursk which in any 220 kilometers from Voronezh should arrive Becky Hammon itself! Becky Hammon - the biggest basketball player of the world! Who will tell that it’s not so – to a barrier.

Already in Kursk I hardly was have not missed the bus with the basketball players who have arrived on a match of CSKA. To win weariness from a sleepless and nervous in anticipation of meeting with such person night and from road with adventures, I wound circles round sport centre "Dynamo". Has not had time to finish next – and here it, red-dark blue "Mercedes"! Heart has begun to jump above Michael Jordan when sportswomen began to leave.

Stepanova, Vouters, Douglas, and here Ilona Korstin. A star behind a star. It is possible to go mad! Only where Becky?

- Ilona, has Becky arrived?

-Yes, she is behind us.

Well here I also have waited Becky. She left the bus of last. In headphones with music, with a bag which seemed bigger than Becky.

-Becky, - is not my voice. – Becky, the autograph is possible?

She nods. But what here the autograph, the blockhead! You must help the lady to inform a bag! Or even open a door! I open a door. Becky passes, and I stretch to her a notebook.

-Becky! – I don’t learn myself, in general. She turns around. I stretch her pack of a chewing gum.

-Thanks! – she has smiled.

-Becky, I wish to tell you … I do not speak English at all. Only German …

-I do not speak Russian, - Becky smiles.

-But you will understand. You know, you are the biggest basketball player in the world! - I lift hands on two and a half meter height.

She has laughed. She has understood. She has told "thanks"!

Becky Hammon – the smallest in the team. Warm-up begins – one of trainers pulls to her legs and back. Someone from fans attacks a metal floor between spectator chairs. A ring on all hall. Becky looks back – what is it? Such rings usually at factories happen.

I am afraid to observe of her. If suddenly she sees? If suddenly all see? I’m just as the child, really!

At CSKA warm-up – as on a science. All is so accurate. And at mistresses – and at the mistresses, two balls in a basket have got stuck.

Becky is not in the starting five. Sits, looks, how her teammates "fly" 2:8. It seems to me, she is not ready to play. Today in fact – the fourth day as Becky has arrived from America, peak of acclimatization. Here she laughs, something discusses with other reserves. Here she runs up to a floor. Here it is not visible to her, what there with a ball, and she bend in one part, in another.

The head coach of CSKA Gundars Vetra wishes to let out Becky. Hammon slowly removes a training suit and approaches to a judicial table.

Hardly she appears on a floor, Becky receives foal.

It’s hard to take eyes off Becky when she in game. She is magnificent without a ball, but with a ball… What pass gives Becky! Not to throw a ball after such assist is impossible. And soon Becky participates in one more productive combination.

On a floor she’s all in movement. For a second does not stop. Not everything let turns out, but Becky squeezes out of herself a maximum, on what is capable during this moment. And in the following attack she already receives the second foal.

The rivals try to leave Hammon without a ball, she’s covered hardly probable not at the most CSKA board.

The inexact pass – Becky becomes angry.

-Becky, Becky! – someone from teammates shouts to her, showing, whom to close.

The first quarter CSKA loses 15:22.

The second quarter. Hammon on a bench. It is visible that she has got tired, that she dissatisfied with herself.

Three Fans tighten:

-Rebecca Hammon! Rebecca Hammon!

The solar beam dims to her a floor. 2 points! Becky claps. Then claps on a back of Ilona Korstin and puts on trousers. That’s all. In this quarter she, seemingly, wouldn't go on a floor.

Half of game is behind. Plus one in favour of CSKA. Becky rakes up in an armful someone's clothes and disappears in a locker room.

Before the end of the big break CSKA basketball players go on warm-up. Becky kneads to the last, and leaves a floor after the others.

She’s again on a bench. Douglas falls – Becky already nearby, wishes to help to rise. Vouters sits down on a bench – Hammon stretches her palm. She is happy that CSKA conducts.

The judge, do not prevent me to look at Becky. Step aside!

My God, how small she is! Then I remembered words of Becky – «God loves Russia so, how much he loves America». How big she is!

Break grows in the account. Becky has extended legs, has cast away on a back of a chair. In an outcome of a match there are no doubts. A beautiful combination of CSKA – and Becky standing. Rough foal against someone from her teammates – she blinks.

The judge, the judge, step aside!

Becky shouts and shows that on attack at "Dynamo" only two seconds.

CSKA conducts 25 points. Becky is happy. If she knows, how I am happy!

The match is ended. 72:54 CSKA won. But where is Becky?

I go to Gundars Vetra.

-With a victory!

He shakes my hand.

-Is it possible for me to talk to Becky?

No problems. Sasha, our photographer, whispers to me:« Let’s take a photo with him. With him or with Masha Stepanova».

But only Becky is necessary to me!

Probably, I looked as the fool. In special shoes (a parquet in the end, and I have forgotten my slippers), with the handle behind an ear, not letting a crushed notebook go, moreover completely fascinated by Becky.

She leaves a hall. The bag seems less, than was.

-Becky, give me two minutes!

I should tell you so mush!

Becky stops.

-Becky, I wish to write about you. For you. As the artist – a portrait.

She asks for the translator, but anybody who could tell her what I was speaking about, nearby was not present. Sasha as can explains that I am a journalist, and asks Hammon to be photographed with me.

After a picture I tell something to her again, but how, how she can understand me!

Becky wanted to go.

-Becky, give me your e-mail address at least, - I shout almost in despair.

Sasha translates.

-O, no! – smiling, swings head Becky.

Eh, Becky!

And would you give? At first the address, then – to spend up to the house, then you will thrust on a visit, and then you will tell – « marry me »! All begins with the address.

Becky leaves. So she has understood nothing i spoke.

At such moments the destiny is solved. And she has left. Also has not turned back. Even with a hand has not waved.

Becky, how much I wanted to tell you! But I never would tell to you that for the sake of these several minutes of dialogue, for the sake of that hour that I observed of you, I have tortured letters CSKA, have passed two hundred with superfluous kilometers, pulled out from rails the cow who has got under a train, freezing seven hours in the ice car, did not sleep two nights and was ready not to sleep all life! Becky!

Becky …

For me it is bitter that I don’t know English!

Если кто какие ошибки найдет, исправляйте smile

Сообщение отредактировал alone - Понедельник, 20 Октября 2008, 17:37

Гость из Минска Сообщение # 48 | 20:05
Гости

большой_джордж, ты и впрямь счастливчик. Так что нечего из-за чего-то расстраиваться!!!

Sleva Сообщение # 49 | 20:18
Администраторы
Любимые спортсмены:
Елена Харченко
alone, талантище.

alone Сообщение # 50 | 20:20
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
Sleva, взаимно wink

большой_джордж Сообщение # 51 | 13:10
Друзья
Спасибо за перевод!

большой_джордж Сообщение # 52 | 13:12
Друзья
Молодец! Такую работу проделать. Я тронут

alone Сообщение # 53 | 13:16
Друзья
Любимые спортсмены:
Да мне только в удовольствие, большой джордж smile обращайтесь!

большой_джордж Сообщение # 54 | 13:23
Друзья
Хватит мне "выкать"!

Roggy Сообщение # 55 | 13:32
Друзья
Очки: 8
Любимые спортсмены:
Becky
нет сил дочитать :'(

we found love

большой_джордж Сообщение # 56 | 13:37
Друзья
Почему?

большой_джордж Сообщение # 57 | 19:24
Друзья
Интересно, как сюда фотки закинуть

Sleva Сообщение # 58 | 22:31
Администраторы
Любимые спортсмены:
Елена Харченко
большой_джордж, через http://www.radikal.ru/

Лена_True Сообщение # 59 | 23:58
Заслуженные
Очки: 246
Любимые спортсмены:
Анна Петракова
большой_джордж, ты крут!!! Читала всё на одном дыхании! Так здорово, прямо чуть не прослезилась cry Столько эмоций, будто сама её увидела.

Тема с матрёшками: может не всю сборную делать, а только матрёшку для Бекки? Можно её изобразить, а можно какую-нибудь другую придумать...И подарить ей 21-го. Уже хочу её увидеть!
У нас в городе есть где-то фабрика, где матрёшки делают.
А можно дымковскую игрушку, опять же на заказ. Это тоже у нас делают smile

Julietta Сообщение # 60 | 01:13
Друзья
Очки: 35
alone,
Эээ, я прошу прощения, но я всё же поправила бы текст. Он немного, как бы это сказать, старомоден, что ли. Бекки может не понять его в полноте всей. Дело в том, что американцы немного по-другому говорят. Это я по личному опыту знаю, жила там немного. Если будет время - обязательно подправлю. Автору респект за проделанную работу!
большой_джордж,
Привет! Это Just_me с ... забыла адрес того сайта, где ты принял меня за личность мужеского полу smile Спасибо большое за отчет!! Здорово, что можно пообщаться вот так с ней запросто, если это так было бы в Москве, конечно. Там, я думаю, это будет сложнее сделать, если ты без аккредитации. А почему фоты такие "шумные", неужели это фотограф такие сделал? Или это ты мыльницей уже делал?

Every man dies. Not every man really lives.

Сообщение отредактировал Julietta - Среда, 22 Октября 2008, 20:17

Форум » Люди баскетбола » Бекки Хэммон » Бекки и мы » Мое открытие Америки (Вот я и познакомился с Бекки)
  • Страница 3 из 4
  • «
  • »
Поиск:
Новый ответ
Текст сообщения:
Опции сообщения:
Код безопасности:
Используются технологии uCoz