Новые сообщенияУчастникиПравила форумаПоиск
Будь с нами:
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Люди баскетбола » Легионеры » Дайана Таурази » Чат с Даяной Таурази (На wnba.com)
Чат с Даяной Таурази
Sleva Сообщение # 1 | 19:37
Администраторы
Очки: 851
Любимые спортсмены:
Елена Харченко
Кто переведет?

11:22 Diana will be in here live on Wednesday at 10 a.m. ET. Send in your questions for her now!

9:55 Diana is running a little late as she's on her way to the airport in Chicago. But she will be in here around 10:15 ET.

10:10 [Comment From Cortney Thomas Wall ] Hey Diana! How are you able to fight the fatigue and burnout of playing basketball at the highest level year-round?

10:11 Diana: That's a good question. Playing year-round is difficult, but just loving the game makes it easier. And every single time you take the court in a new venue, that adds it's own excitement and that keeps you going.

10:11 [Comment From Chrissy ] Hey D, It seems like you have come out on fire since the all star game. Did you make any adjustments to your game, or is it just the fight for home court throughout the playoffs and the urgency that all the teams in the league play with this time of year?

10:12 Diana: Thanks. Not really, I've been playing the same the whole year really. With the playoffs coming up, I think maybe we are all more focused on what we have to do.

10:12 [Comment From Lawrence ] Five Mercury players average double figures. How much fun is it playing on such a high-scoring team?

10:13 Diana: It's a good time. Everyone gets an opportunity to individually show what we can do. I think we play our best when we really concentrate on getting stops and then moving into our offense, with all our weapons ready to go.

10:13 [Comment From Amber Drayton ] Who would win in a game of one-on-one, you or Cappie Pondexter?

10:13 Diana: Cappie would kick my butt! She's a one-on-one machine!

10:14 [Comment From Nathaniel Lam ] Diana Taurasi (DT3) Great game against Chicago Sky last night! Just wondering, what are the differences between playing in Russia and in the WNBA?

10:14 Diana: Obviously being in WNBA, you're with more talent and that talent is spread around. But they're both very challenging.

10:14 [Comment From Genevieve ] Where did you first pick up your first basketball and actually begin playing?

10:15 Diana: I started in 3rd grade and my love of the game has continued and grown since then.

10:15 [Comment From Guest ]Hey Dee! Can you tell me what it was like to win your first WNBA championship? What made that team so successfull?

10:16 Diana: I think it was how we banded together as a team. Lots of teams have talent, but it's about doing what you need to do as a unit at the end that counts. We overcame alot and we came together as a basketball team.

10:16 [Comment From jada quarles ]How does it feel to know that you will be playing in the olympic's in 2012 wit your old college coach???

10:17 Diana: There is not a better feeling than to play for someone who knows so much about the game. The opportunity to play for him again is a dream come true.

10:17 [Comment From Charles ] Hi Diana, I know you're very outspoken. And I know I'll get a "straight-up" answer. So what's your option on this subject, Now that the Mercury have donned the "lifelock" logo on their jerseys. How does it feel to be promoting them on the court? Do you believe the Phoenix club is in financial difficulty and will other clubs remove the fan voted logos and replace them with corporate trademarks?

10:17 Diana: It's great. We've done it in Europe and it's great that companies and businesses want to invest in the WNBA and it's great for everyone.

10:18 [Comment From Alicia G. ] what are your favorite T.V. shows?

10:18 Diana: HBO and Showtime shows. True Blood is amazing. Coach Gaines and I talk about True Blood every morning...and Eric our PR man, E-Money. We talk about True Blood.

10:19 [Comment From Tiffanyg89 ] If you weren't playing basketball in the WNBA, what would you be doing as a career?

10:19 Diana: I can't see myself doing anything not involved in basketball. Either coaching or opening a sports agency. Something involved with staying with the game.

10:20 [Comment From Sun_AusOpal_Fan ] What non-UCONN player that is also not in the USA basketball core of 8 (announced on Monday), would you most like to see get a serious shot at making the USA World Championship roster?

10:21 Diana: Probably Asjha Jones. We've had lots of veterans in the post, who did so much for USA Basketball and I think there may be a chance for a younger player to get a shot and she fits the bill.

10:21 [Comment From Garry 2rs ] Hi D. Love your game. Describe the impact that GM Anne Meyer has had on the team and the organization.

10:22 Diana: Ann has been around the game so long and brings a great attitude. She's also a great scout and judge of talent. She knows a player when she sees one. She has brought a great winning spirit to the Phoenix Mercury

10:22 [Comment From Laurie Segreaves ] heyy d im actually goin on an ofiical visit to uconn today! anything special i should go see?

10:23 Diana: Wow. Hit the Dairy Barn for some ice cream. Best ice cream in New England. And get a calzone from D. P. Dough. Also, going to UCONN, remember, beat Stanford.

10:23 [Comment From Graybear2012 ] What will it take to stay on top of the West going into the final half of the season? Do you believe you can take it on the road against the Fever if it comes to that? How does Indiana compare to Detroit (when you played them in the finals)?

10:24 Diana: Indiana's a phenomonal team, they've proven they're the best team in the league. To overtake them, will be a great challenge.

10:25 Diana: Thanks to everyone for tuning in. We're going through security here in Chicago, Cappie Pondexter's hometown. Type it down, lock it down, keep it tight. We're ready to play.

gonchi Сообщение # 2 | 21:14
Проверенные
Очки: 125
Любимые спортсмены:
DT, Penny, Becky, Sue
Я переведет. Сейчас только остальной форум прочитаю и сяду переводить smile

Sleva Сообщение # 3 | 21:17
Администраторы
Любимые спортсмены:
Елена Харченко
Quote (gonchi)
Я переведет. Сейчас только остальной форум прочитаю и сяду переводить

Ура! Ждём-с...

pka_liloo Сообщение # 4 | 21:37
Друзья
Очки: 284
Любимые спортсмены:
Lauren and Sue
gonchi, не мучайся. smile мне делать нефиг на работе было wink

Привет Ди! Как ты умудряешься противостоять усталости играя в баскетбол на высоком уровне целый год?
Хороший вопрос. Играть целый год действительно сложно, но если ты любишь игру, то становится легче. и каждый раз, когда ты выходишь на площадку на новую игру, это уже добавляет заряда и заставляет тебя продолжать в том же духе.

Привет, Ди. Такое ощущение, что у тебя невероятная пруха после All-Star game. ты что-то поменяла в своей игре или это просто борьба за домашние игры по пути к плей-оффам и настойчивость, с которой команды начинают играть в это время года?
спасибо. не совсем, я в принципе играла так весь год. ну, разве что, так как приближаются плей-оффы, мы просто более сконцентрированы на том, что мы должны делать.

5 игроков Меркьюри в среднем набирают двузначные цифры за матч. насколько приятно играть в команде, которая так много забивает?
Очень приятно. у каждого есть возможность показать индивидуально, что они могут делать. Я думаю, мы лучше всего играем, когда заставляем команды противника останавливаться и движемся в атаку с "ружьями на готове" (шутю wink )

Ты и Кэппи Пондекстер. кто кого из вас двоих в игре один на один?
Кэппи надерет мне зад. она спец по один на один.

Ди, классная игра вчера была против Чикаго! просто интересуюсь, каковы различия в игре в России и в WNBA?
Очевидно, что в WNBA собрано больше талантливых игроков и они равномерно распределены. но обе лиги очень сильны.

где ты подобрала свой первый баскетбольный мяч (возможно имеется в виду, где ты впервые забила свой первый мяч) и в принципе когда ты начала играть?
я начала играть в третьем классе и любовь к баскету росла с тех пор.

Привет, Ди! Скажи, как это было, выиграть впервые чемпионат WNBA? что сделало ту команду такой успешной?
Главной причиной было то, что мы были едины, как команда. во многих командах есть талантливые игроки, но главное делать то, что нужно единым целым. мы много преодолели и боролись как единая баскетбольная команда (прям, Единая Россия ёпрст wink )

как тебе нравится то, что ты будешь выступать на ОИ в 2012г под руководством своего колледжского тренера?
Нет лучше чувства, чем играть под руководством кого-то, кто знает так много об игре. Возможность играть с ним опять - это как мечта, ставшая реальностью.

Привет, Ди. Я знаю, что ты искренний человек, и ответишь прямо. каково твое мнение на то, что Меркьюри носит Lifelock логотип на своих футболках? Как ты относишься к тому, что вам надо их рекламировать на площадке? Ты думаешь, клуб Финикс имеет финансовые трудности и будут ли другие клубы убирать с футболок логотипы команд и заменять их корпоративными логотипами?
Это нормально. такое практикуется в европе и это прекрасно, что компании и бизнесмены хотят инвестировать в WNBA и это хорошо для всех. (мдяяяя.... похоже на lifelock пластиночку.. искренняя Вы наша Ди ;)) )

какие любимые телешоу?
шоу, выпускаемые компаниями HBO и Showtime (хе-хе ;))) True blood восхитительно (блин, надо будет заценить этот тру блад). Тренер Гейнс и я обсуждаем его каждое утро... и Эрик наш пиар-менеджер, Е-мани.. с ним тоже обсуждаем.

если б не играла в баскет, чем бы занималась? (интересно, они не устают от этого вопроса?)
не вижу себя вне баскета. или бы тренировала или открыла бы спортивное агентство.. по-любому бы была связана с баскетом.

какого игрока, НЕигравшего в Коннктикуте в колледже, и которого не объявили среди первой восьмерки игроков национальной сборной США ты бы больше всего хотела видеть в составе сборной к Чемпионату Мира?
(здесь мне кажется Ди не заметила в вопросе "НЕигравшего в Коннктикуте в колледже" и пошла отвечать..)
возможно Аишу Джонс. у нас было очень много ветеранов, играющих центров, но думаю. что для должен быть шанс для молодого игрока и она подходит больше всех.

Привет, Ди. опиши пожалуйста какое влияние оказала на клуб и команду Энн Мейер (генеральный менеджер, кажется)
она долго была связана с баскетболом. она умеет находить и отсеивать талантливых игроков. она сразу может распознать хорошего игрока. (приведя в команду много талантливых игроков), она наполнила Меркьюри духом победителей.

привет Ди. я собираюсь официально посетить Университет коннектикута сегодня. посоветуешь что-нибудь эдакое, на что сходить посмотреть?
Уау! зайди в Dairy Barn за мороженым. там лучшее мороженое в Новой Англии. и закажи пиццу в D.P. Dough. (также Ди говорит о вечной вражде Коннектикутского универа со Стенфордским.. хе-хе-хе gonchi, Логан Том за Стэнфорд выступала ;)) )

Чего будет стоить остаться на первом месте в западной конференции на протяжении второй половины сезона? Веришь ли ты, что вы сможете выиграть у Индианы на выезде, если до этого дойдет? Как бы ты сравнила Индиану и Детройт (когда вы с ними играли в финале WNBA 2007)?
Индиана - феноменальная команда, они доказали, что они - лучшая команда в лиге. преодолеть их будет сложной задачей.

Всем спасибо, все свободны. (шутю.. просто попрощалась.. )

Сообщение отредактировал pka_liloo - Среда, 19 Августа 2009, 22:46

Sleva Сообщение # 5 | 22:05
Администраторы
Любимые спортсмены:
Елена Харченко
Quote (pka_liloo)
Привет, Ди. Я знаю, что ты искренний человек, и ответишь прямо. каково твое мнение на то, что Меркьюри носит Lifelock логотип на своих футболках? Как ты относишься к тому, что вам надо их рекламировать на площадке? Ты думаешь, клуб Финикс имеет финансовые трудности и будут ли другие клубы убирать с футболок логотипы команд и заменять их корпоративными логотипами?
Это нормально. такое практикуется в европе и это прекрасно, что компании и бизнесмены хотят инвестировать в WNBA и это хорошо для всех. (мдяяяя.... похоже на lifelock пластиночку.. искренняя Вы наша Ди ;)) )

"Искренность" хорошо оплачивается спонсорами... biggrin Да и главное для спортсменов фамилия и номер на футболке. Наши вон в заштопанных майках весь сезон ходили и ничего... smile

gonchi Сообщение # 6 | 22:23
Проверенные
Любимые спортсмены:
DT, Penny, Becky, Sue
Quote (pka_liloo)
gonchi, не мучайся. smile мне делать нефиг на работе было

sad но перевод, как всегда, хороший получился! Не зря медаль носишь.
Вот бы мне так, чтобы было время свободное на работе!

lesya Сообщение # 7 | 06:51
Друзья
Очки: 117
Любимые спортсмены:
*Дина*, LJ, Бекк
pka_liloo, спасибо smile

Quote (pka_liloo)
Играть целый год действительно сложно

надо бы отдохнуть... wink

"My Mama used to tell me if u can't find somethin to live for, you best find somethin to die for." -Tupac Amaru Shakur
"Only God can judge me" -Tupac Amaru Shakur

DiTa Сообщение # 8 | 20:33
Пользователи
Очки: 0
Любимые спортсмены:
Диана Таурази_№_1
Надо знать, есть ли сувениры у Спартака Мо?? happy

Стремление есть всегда! Баскетбол Люблю всей жизни!! Без него кажется очень скучно было бы

gonchi Сообщение # 9 | 10:13
Проверенные
Любимые спортсмены:
DT, Penny, Becky, Sue
В предверии нового сезона еще один чат с DT на ESPN. Решила не создавать новую тему под новый чат, а выложить его здесь.

Diana Taurasi Welcome to the WNBA chat. I'm excited for the season to get started tomorrow. We're looking pretty strong.

Brad (Gadsden,Alabama) Diana, Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Diana Taurasi I didn't think I did but my teammates told me last season that I do the same thing at the same time before every game. I'm pretty routine.

Nicole (Garner, NC) Hi Dee! If you didn't play basketball, what other career would you have chose?
Diana Taurasi Interesting! I think I would like to be a professional traveler.

Alisha (texas) how can you compare maya moore's and the current uconn team run to your's and the past team
Diana Taurasi They way they have dominated reminds me of our glory days. Today's team does whatever it takes to win and that's something that not all teams do and something that makes UConn stand out.

Holly (Phoenix, AZ) Hey Dee! What are your personal goals for this season? Go Mercury!
Diana Taurasi I just want to come in everyday with a positive outlook and energy. That will take me a long way with all the tough games and travel we face.

Rich (London) Is there any sense of betrayal at Cappie essentially deciding she'd had enough of the Merc and wanted out, after all you guys had been through together?
Diana Taurasi Not at all. She chose to go another route and that's fine. We are close friends and always will be but it's time to move forward.

Brittany (Atlanta) How excited are you to have Candice Dupree in Phoenix? and good luck this season!
Diana Taurasi I'm thrilled. Candice is one of the most gifted players that I've been around. She adds a different dimension to our power attack.

Marcus (Hartford) Diana, how does it compare winning an WNBA championship to winning the NCAA's?
Diana Taurasi It's different but in the grand scheme of things, it's a great feeling to win a championship with a group of girls that you've played with and grown with.

Cchris J (Humble, Tx) On a scale from 1 to 100, what do you feel your chances are of repeating?
Diana Taurasi 1 to 100!? WOW!
Diana Taurasi Early in the season, I'd say we have a 7.8 chance.

Lewis (Newport News, VA) Do you think that UConn and Tennessee will ever renew the best rivalry in women's basketball?
Diana Taurasi I'm optimistic that this great rivalry will be renewed. No matter what players are on the court, we know it's going to be a great game. I loved playing in that matchup and I know fans loved watching it so hopefully they will renew it in the near future.

Nicole Pendergrass (Garner, NC) Hi Diana! First I want you to know that You are my favorite player and I enjoy watching you play the game. My question to you is when do you have time to rest your mind and body?
Diana Taurasi Good question! That's the fine line we walk playing in the WNBA and then going oversees. You have to find a way to motivated yourself. For me, coming back to Phoenix always reenergizes me.

Lynette Baker (Seattle Wa) What do you think about the play of TIna Charles this past season?
Diana Taurasi Tina was great! She's now the leading scoring in UConn history adn that doesn't come easy. She developed on both sides of the ball from her freshman to senior years. She lead her team to an undefeated season and a national title. I think she can continue her success in the WNBA.

Jess (Cleveland, Ohio) How do you think the transition into a new year will go? Especially with the addition of Dupree, and being without Pondexter.
Diana Taurasi I think every year brings its new challenges. I think we've already found a way to play together and will do well this season. We have a team full of veterans so I don't think the transition will be difficult this year.

Broad Street Brian (Philly) Who is the best PG that you have ever played with? Dawn Staley, Sue Bird, or someone else?
Diana Taurasi Wow! Great question! I'm going to have to go with Sue Bird with this one. I don't know anyone who sets the table like she does.
Diana Taurasi Thank you for tuning in. Make sure to watch the Mercury this summer, it's sure to be an exciting time!

Buzzmater Thanks Diana for taking the time out to chat with us. Be sure to watch as the Sparks travel to Phoenix to take on the Mercury as the WNBA tips off it's 14th season at 2 p.m. ET on ESPN2.

Форум » Люди баскетбола » Легионеры » Дайана Таурази » Чат с Даяной Таурази (На wnba.com)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Новый ответ
Текст сообщения:
Опции сообщения:
Код безопасности:
Используются технологии uCoz